Coiled pipe markers are moulded polyester identification strips used to display information on both interior and exterior pipework. Our coiled pipe markers are manufactured using high quality, industrial standard UV inks which produces a highly durable print. To further protect our pipe markers from UV, heat and contaminants, we apply a protective layer of clear overlaminate which enables us to offer a prolonged life of 10 years. To prevent corrosion each marker is manufactured with a strip of double sided tape, which sticks to the marker and not the pipe on application. No preparation is needed prior to installation.
The pipe markers can be customised to suit local requirements and legislation, including single or multi language requirements.
- Durable and long lasting
- Excellent thermal and dimensional stability
- Film thickness: 100 micron + 70 micron overlaminate
- Temperature range: -40ºC to 200ºC
- Size diameter: up to 26" outside pipe diameter
- Coiled self-locking material; keeps secure even on angled or vertical pipes
- Arrows indicating flow direction are printed on each marker
- Relevant Pipe Marking Colour Code Boards available
Get in Touch
To discuss our Pipe Marking further please Contact Us.