The new Seaward Safety Catalogue is now available!
Please Click Here to view or download the new Seaward Safety Catalogue. Alternatively, please head to our contacts page and request a physical copy which we will send to you in the post.
Our new catalogue highlights a broad selection of our products and services. However, with an archive of over 30,000 Safety Signs, Operational and Informational Boards, Posters, Fire Control Symbols etc. please contact us if you require a specific item which isn't listed.
What's new or updated?
- Signage and Boards have been grouped by individual type e.g. all Fire Exit signs are now together
- Where relevant, symbols have been updated to reflect compliance to ISO 7010 and/or ISO 24409, with compliance ticks on images
- Fire Control symbols have been updated
- New Boards have been added e.g. Drop Zone Maps and Pocket Laundry Cards
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) signs are now included
- Posters have been updated and extras have been added, including lifeboat/raft launch instructions
We have worked hard to combine both our previous catalogues to create one, updated, thinned down, user-friendly catalogue. To improve the overall functionality of the catalogue, as well as the above points, we have also included a contents page with direct links to the relevant pages, hyperlinks to our social media sites and created a modern, simple layout which highlights only necessary information.
To discuss how Seaward Safety could assist with your current or future projects please Contact Us.
If you have any comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org