Used to clearly indicate the 'closed' state of a helideck to pilots, our 'landing prohibited' banner complies to the Rules of the Air and Air Traffic Control Regulations.
Using a durable, heavy duty PVC tarpaulin, our Helideck Banners are manufactured to conform with the Civil Aviation Authority's 'Standards for Offshore Helicopter Landing Areas, CAP 437' and is recognised nationally by helicopter pilots. The size of our banner has been tailored to cover the letter 'H' on a within the touchdown and positioning markers on a helideck.
The banner can be safely secured to the helideck using the 7 metal eyelets that run along each edge of the banner.
• Lightweight material allows for ease of use
• Metal eyelets allow was quick, safe securing to the helideck
• Can be rolled/folded and stored to be used time and time again
• Visually impacting colours allow for quick identification by pilots
* Image courtesy of Well-Safe Solutions
Designed for marking/remarking the helideck on a facility, to allow for quick pre-landing identification by pilots.