Seaward Safety's Transition Piece and Jacket Identification Name Plates are used to clearly highlight the identification name/number of an individual wind turbine, within a wind farm/park.
Using the best quality materials and components available, our Transition Piece and Jacket Identification Name Plates are highly visible in both light and dark conditions.
• 2 options available, both offering extremely high visibility in both light and dark conditions.
• High quality materials provides durability and longevity, even in offshore weather conditions.
• Complies with standards and guidelines set-out by the IALA.
• Our Transition Piece and Jacket Identification Signs are mounted onto a stainless steel frame - providing the best resistance against offshore winds.
• Aluminium based substrate material, a light-weight alternative to traditional steel plates
Seaward Safety's new Transition Piece Identification Name Plates. Picture taken at CWIND Training at Lowestoft College. Pictures: Arleen Bathgate.
Standards and guidelines state that individual wind turbines, within a wind farm/field, should be clearly identifiable from at least 150m.