At least once per year, one deck in each main vertical zone of your Low Location Lighting (LLL) system should be inspected and tested. And that's where we can help!
Seaward Safety's Testing Engineers have extensive experience in testing LLL systems. Our Engineers are extremely knowledgeable and can advise on any areas that fail to meet the ISO and IMO standards.
Seaward Safety's Testing Engineers:
• Understand your desire and due diligence in ensuring your crew/staff's safety.
• Will test your luminance and take readings onsite.
• Advise whether your Low Level Location's luminance readings meet legal requirements.
• Consult on further steps, should these legal requirements not be met.
• Once onboard, and if required, can conduct a Gap Analysis Survey, to ascertain any shortfalls in your existing safety signage, including directional escape and firefighting.
Legislation states that your entire LLL system must be fully tested and inspected at least once every 5 years, as according to ISO 15370:2010 and IMO Resolution 752(18).