Our Safety Awareness System (SAS) is a pictorial based signage solution to promote awareness of hazardous areas and operations, mandatory requirements and prohibited actions. By transcending cultural and language barriers it can be used on all types and classes of rigs/vessels anywhere in the world.
• A visually impacting, text free system to transcend cultural and language barriers
• No need to re-sign if facility/vessel changes location
• Eradicates the need for multiple signs reducing the risk of sign blindness
• Complies with all national and international regulations
• Each system is tailored to suit individual clients corporate identity, including logo, colours etc.
Our SAS was developed by Seaward Safety and Sedco Forex in the late nineties and has been adopted by many offshore and onshore clients worldwide. To read more about this development please refer to the article published by the Society of Petroleum Engineers, Document ID: SPE-46762-MS, "A New Standard in Rig Communication and Safety Signs Designed to Cross National Language and Cultural Boundaries, Enhancing Rig Safety Information and Hazard Awareness"
Below are a few examples of our SAS Boards. We have an archive of almost 400, many of which are in our catalogue.