• A visually impacting, text free system ensures quick identification of your safety message
• Text free signage system. Therefore, no need to re-sign if facility/vessel changes location
• Eradicates the need for multiple signs, reducing the risk of sign blindness
• Complies with all national and international regulations
• A tailorable signage system to match your corporate identity e.g. logo, colours etc.
Our Safety Awareness System (SAS) is a pictorial based signage solution to promote awareness of hazardous areas and operations; mandatory requirements; and prohibited actions. By using internationally recognised symbols (pictograms), our SAS transcends cultural and language barriers and can be used on all types and classes of rigs/vessels, anywhere in the world.
We have a comprehensive range of pictograms, which are listed in our catalogue.
Seaward Safety developed their SAS with Sedco Forex in the late nineties. It has since been adopted by many of both our offshore and onshore clients, worldwide. To read more about the initial development please refer to the article published by the Society of Petroleum Engineers, Document ID: SPE-46762-MS, "A New Standard in Rig Communication and Safety Signs Designed to Cross National Language and Cultural Boundaries, Enhancing Rig Safety Information and Hazard Awareness