A Platform Identification Sign displays the name of a facility/vessel and is required to be readily identified from both the air and sea from all angles/directions of approach and in all light conditions. It is a Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) requirement that the name of an installation should be clearly displayed on an offshore facility.
• Retro reflective background material offers extremely high visibility
• Durable materials which can withstand the harsh weather conditions of the offshore industry
• Complies with international regulations
• Our Platform Identification Signs are mounted onto a stainless steel frame to offer the best resistance against offshore winds
• Aluminium based substrate material, a light-weight alternative to traditional steel plates
Each Platform Identification Sign can be designed to display both facility name and company logo, if required.