A Platform Identification Sign displays the name of a facility/vessel and is required to be readily identified from both the air and sea, from all angles/directions of approach and in all light conditions.
It is also a Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) requirement that the name of an installation should be clearly displayed on an offshore facility.
• Retro reflective background material offers extremely high visibility.
• Durable materials will withstand the harsh weather conditions of the offshore industry.
• Complies with international regulations.
• We can supply stainless steel frames, to offer the best resistance against offshore winds.
• Aluminium based substrate material, a light-weight alternative to traditional steel plates
Seaward Safety's Identification Signs are manufactured using a marine grade aluminium composite