Pipe Markers are used to quickly identify a pipe's contents and the direction of flow, which may be useful in an emergency situation.
Among other information, the Pipe Marker can also highlight the 'To' and 'From' locations; the piping and identification number (P&ID); the line number, and the pressure of the pipe. Designed for ease of application, Seaward Safety's Coiled Pipe Markers are pre-moulded polyester identification strips, for use on any type of pipework, including external and vertical pipes.
Our Pipe Markers can be single or multiple language and will always comply to relevant regulatory standards.
• Quick identification of pipe contents during an emergency.
• Sticks to itself and not the pipe - preventing rust and corrosion.
• Durable and long lasting, guaranteed for 7 years.
• Excellent thermal and dimensional stability; temperature range: -40°C - 200°C.
• No preparation work required prior to installation, and very low maintenance.
• Coiled self-locking material, keeps secure on angled or vertical pipes.
To prevent pipe corrosion, each marker sticks to itself and not the pipe on application, so no preparation work is necessary.
To ascertain your pipe marking requirements, one of our experienced surveyors can attend your facility and conduct a survey. Alternatively, using P&ID drawings, a desktop survey can be produced to establish an estimated supply package.
Seaward Safety can also supply a fully certified installation team to install your pipe markers. This can be conducted globally, whether a facility is in shipyards, quayside, offshore, whilst being towed or during full operation mode on station.
We can also offer a supplementary Pipe Marking Colour Code Board to assist with identification.
Contact us to discuss your Pipe Marking requirements